Friday, March 16, 2012

just another day.


Today has started off long. I woke up this morning to go and get my allergy shot and tb test. I have never had a shot without drinking a diet coke first. So this morning I ended up passing out. It was not a fun experience. I don’t know if it was due to not having diet coke or just a fluke thing.
When I arrived home tonight I had to face another challenge of not giving into temptation. I just love having a nice cold diet coke after the drive home. Its something I have always treated myself with.
I often wonder how I became so addicted to diet coke. I remember drinking it as far back as freshmen year in high school. It was always something I could look forward to after school.
Is there something that you have been addicted to for a while and you remember how you became addicted? If so I’d love to hear the story. : )

2 comments:

  1. I passed out last time I got a shot after a tb test after getting my blood drawn... Maybe I shoulda drank a diet coke.

    ReplyDelete