Thursday, March 15, 2012

well im back!

During spring break I struggled a lot. I didn't want to fall asleep driving so I drank way more diet coke's than I should have and once I started I couldn't stop. I also found caffeine free diet coke, I think drinking it might be cheating but I just love the taste of diet coke. I have been pretty successful with drinking other drinks as well. I have been drinking Gatorade, water, and diet sierra mist.
Giving up diet coke has been one of the hardest things for me. I didn't realize how much I had relied on it until I stopped drinking it.
Today is the first day in a while I have gone without drinking any diet coke whether it be caffeine free or not. I'm feeling great!
So guys I was wondering if you have ever tried to give up caffeine? What effect did it have on you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment