Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Strong Finish!

After having a very stressful day and all the urge to drink diet coke or caffeine I have avoided it!! I am so proud of the progress I've made in going without caffeine. I have learned that caffeine is extremely addictive. I'm so glad that I was able to avoid dealing with the withdrawal symptoms. This past 30 days have taught me persistence is key in giving something up! Thanks again to all my followers!
I will never forget this experience and I'm so glad that I chose giving up caffeine for 30 days! I feel so much healthier! :)

3 comments:

  1. I feel you on the fact that caffeine is addictive it is a hard thing to do and it is really hard when you drink it all day everyday it is just natural to go and grab soda. But congrats with giving up diet coke.

    ReplyDelete