Wednesday, March 21, 2012

lessons learned!


This picture I got from a friend on Facebook. This picture truly explains my love of diet coke.

Today I've realized a few things:
1. I am actually getting homework done FINALLY! I am no longer concerned with when I will get a diet coke next (I really am an addict)!!
2. Even though I have made it almost 30 days I do miss diet coke (with caffeine) soo much! The Caffeine free version just sucks!!!
3. I have totally changed my previous goal. I wanted to be diet coke free...but as we can tell that is not going to happen and I have come to terms with it. So I have just given up caffeine in general! Even though I epically fail OFTEN... I've learned the effects caffeine has on my body.
4. I've learned that you either have to give up caffeine completely or never give it up. Because drinking it one day and then not the next basically your head kills!! lol

These are just a few of the things I have learned... 6 MORE DAYS!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment